Man, us girls just want this to be done and over with! The semester can’t drag on anymore and neither can our emotions.
We’ve been together for the past four months and if it’s not obvious already, we are starting to get sick of each other. Okay, I think it’s past “starting” actually.
Obviously we all love each other, but now the dislike and pet peeves are starting to come out. I could honestly come up with my biggest pet peeves of these three ladies I’m lucky enough to call my roommates.
I’m sure I could list a few pet peeves right now. Actually, I’m not sure, I know I can. And I will.
- Not cleaning up after yourself when you make a mess.
- The way some people eat.
- When you think you know what you’re talking about, but you’re completely wrong.
- Arguing about the stupidest shit ever.
- When I have to repeat myself.
- When you didn’t listen to me the first time, so then I have to say, “I told you so.”
- When people are short and live in the back corner bedroom and won’t stop complaining that someone is going to tap on their window in the middle of the night.
- When people are so sarcastic that I don’t know if they’re being serious or not, so I think they are upset with me and I don’t talk to them because I think they’re mad when they’re really not.
- When people are living in the room next to me and laugh at every show even if the shows not funny.
- When people drop a knife on their foot and tell their mom that her roommates are mad at her, when they’re not.
- When people don’t leave their makeup out for me to use.
- When people come and lay in my bed when I don’t ask them to.
(You can take these seriously or not seriously, it’s all based on how you read it and your sense of humor.)
I’m sure there are many more, but I can’t give them all away, because then people will know what bugs me the most and might feel uncomfortable around me. I do not want that at all.
Of course I’m going to miss my roommates over break, but it’s not like I am never going to see them over break. Unfortunately they live close to me and relatively close. Sometimes I wish they could’ve been from like the West Coast, so then I have a good reason to visit. But not all of my wishes can come true. But I do love visiting them, so I guess it’s okay.
I love these girls with all of my heart, but it will be nice to get away for a while. Two weeks are going to pass without seeing them everyday and I already know that I am going to want to go back to school to be with them. Not for school, but just to be in that atmosphere again.