I guess you could say I have developed some pet peeves over the past few months with living with three girls.
- Hair is EVERYWHERE!! The sink, the bathroom floor, the living room floor, the futons, the shower.
- The bathroom countertop is ALWAYS cluttered! With makeup, hair brushes, Q-tips, straighteners, toothpaste and toothbrushes.
- Being interrupted, by everyone in the townhouse.
- When I continuously have to wipe the counters down.
- When the end of my futon is up and it’s not a flat surface.
- When there are crumbs on my futon and it doesn’t come off that easily.
- When ALL of the lights are on in the townhouse, especially when the useless lights are on.
- When all of us argue about pointless shit that won’t even matter two minutes after the story ends.
- When dishes are not put away in the right spot, so then I’m searching for something and I have no idea where it is.
- When I find food that has gone bad or molded in the fridge and I have to throw it out when it could have been something really good to eat.
I’m sure there are many more things that I can’ stand since I’ve started living with girls, but this about sums it up.